Medicare pays for services provided to patients participating in a collaborative care program or receiving other behavioral health integration (BHI) services. The payment structure may be used for patients with any behavioral health condition being addressed by the treating provider, including substance use disorders. Codes are described in this document provided by University of Washington’s AIMS Center.
- Financially Sustaining Behavioral Health Integration
- RT Welter You Tube Page with Videos
- Chapter 2 – The World of Physician Reimbursement Models
- Chapter 1 – Introduction to Payer Relationships and Contracting
- MGMA Webinar – Cost and Quality: How Does My Practice Stack Up? 1-16-19
- List of Business Support Webinars