The High Value Care Curriculum (HVC) has been jointly developed by the American College of Physicians (ACP) and the Alliance for Academic Internal Medicine (AAIM) in an effort to train physicians to be good stewards of limited healthcare resources. This curriculum was initially released in July of 2012 and is available in a condensed and updated format. The newer version of the curriculum can be completed in six hours and includes audio/video content and a robust program director toolbox to help program directors measure curricular impact and individual resident performance in high value care. The curriculum was revised in January 2016.
- Financially Sustaining Behavioral Health Integration
- RT Welter You Tube Page with Videos
- Chapter 2 – The World of Physician Reimbursement Models
- Chapter 1 – Introduction to Payer Relationships and Contracting
- MGMA Webinar – Cost and Quality: How Does My Practice Stack Up? 1-16-19
- List of Business Support Webinars