Guidelines are consensus-based work from the American College of Emergency Physicians, The American Geriatrics Society, Emergency Nurses Association, and the Society for Academic Emergency Medicine representatives. The guidelines provide a standardized set of guidelines to improve care for the geriatric population. The guidelines create a template for staffing, equipment, education, policies and procedures, follow-up care, and performance improvement measures. Includes 40 recommendations across staffing, transition, education, quality improvement, and infrastructure domains.
- The Eight Core Competencies: Make Health Whole
- Care Management: An Implementation Guide for Primary Care Practices
- MGMA: Counting The Cost Of Behavioral Health Integration
- Practical Approaches for Achieving Integrated Behavioral Health Care in Primary Care Settings
- Collaborative Care Implementation Guide
- Cheat Sheet on CMS Medicare Payments for Behavioral Health Integration Services in Federally Qualified Health Centers and Rural Health Clinics