Tools and educational resources to address opportunities identified for improvement. The American College of Physicians (ACP) offers modules and Practice Biopsies at no cost. Users register their practice and select the ‘free access license’ option to access to featured modules, invite clinicians and other members of the practice to join. Practices may upgrade to a paid license and gain access to the full site without losing data collected during the free access period.
- The Eight Core Competencies: Make Health Whole
- Care Management: An Implementation Guide for Primary Care Practices
- MGMA: Counting The Cost Of Behavioral Health Integration
- Practical Approaches for Achieving Integrated Behavioral Health Care in Primary Care Settings
- Collaborative Care Implementation Guide
- Cheat Sheet on CMS Medicare Payments for Behavioral Health Integration Services in Federally Qualified Health Centers and Rural Health Clinics