The ACP Practice Assessment Tools are a set of novel, web-based practice-assessment products that offer the ability to earn 20 CME credits and 20 ABIM Maintenance of Certification (MOC) Practice Assessment points. ACP Practice Assessment Tools are recommended for physicians that have limited experience in practice assessment or are new to the healthcare quality improvement process and physicians that have limited access to aggregated patient care data such as those associated with patient registries, health system or hospital reports, physician pay-for-performance programs, or electronic health records.
- MGMA October Webinar; Reimbursement Models; What works today Prepare for Tomorrow
- MGMA Webinar: Evaluation and Management Proposed Changes
- Financially Sustaining Behavioral Health Integration
- RT Welter You Tube Page with Videos
- Chapter 2 – The World of Physician Reimbursement Models
- Chapter 1 – Introduction to Payer Relationships and Contracting