This is the website for the PRIME registry. PRIME Registry is family medicine’s only specialty outpatient quality registry, open to all primary care clinicians, including Family Physicians, general internists, general pediatricians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants and many other clinical team members. PRIME Registry uses the data from your EHR (Electronic Health Record), mapping it to a robust set of quality measures presented in an easy to use dashboard that allows clinicians and practices to view and track measure performance data at the practice, clinician and patient level.
- MGMA October Webinar; Reimbursement Models; What works today Prepare for Tomorrow
- MGMA Webinar: Evaluation and Management Proposed Changes
- Financially Sustaining Behavioral Health Integration
- RT Welter You Tube Page with Videos
- Chapter 2 – The World of Physician Reimbursement Models
- Chapter 1 – Introduction to Payer Relationships and Contracting