This is a comprehensive and interactive learning module supporting the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) Choosing Wisely campaign. The ABIM Foundation, in partnership with Consumer Reports, has launched the Choosing Wisely campaign, in which medical specialty societies develop lists of five tests or procedures I their specialties that are overused, and whose necessity should be questioned and discussed by physicians and patients. Consumer Reports has developed concise patient handouts and supplementary information to share with your patients related to the conditions focused on in Choosing Wisely. This information is clearly tabbed for easy use within the module and can be printed for patients. We sincerely hope that this module will help in your efforts to have effective, succinct conversations with your patients about delivering the most appropriate care.
- The Eight Core Competencies: Make Health Whole
- Care Management: An Implementation Guide for Primary Care Practices
- MGMA: Counting The Cost Of Behavioral Health Integration
- Practical Approaches for Achieving Integrated Behavioral Health Care in Primary Care Settings
- Collaborative Care Implementation Guide
- Cheat Sheet on CMS Medicare Payments for Behavioral Health Integration Services in Federally Qualified Health Centers and Rural Health Clinics