The Structure of CHES: The roles of Practice Facilitators (PFs), Clinical Health Information Technology Advisors (CHITAs), and Regional Health Connectors (RHCs)
Sarah Lampe, Program Director, Colorado Foundation for Public Health and the Environment
Ilima Kane, Community Engagement Director, Colorado Foundation for Public Health and the Environment
Ashlie Brown, Director of State Innovation Model Ex-tension Service, Colorado Health Institute
Nicole Storm, Regional Health Connector
Kindra Mulch, Regional Health Connector
Rebekah Hilton, Regional Health Connector
1. Create an elevator speech for their role in practice transformation and for the current projects.
2. Evaluate communication styles and those they work closely with to improve com-munication between all parties of CHES.
3. Describe the roles of the RHC , the PF, and the CHITA.
4. Differentiate the work of RHCs, PFs, and CHITAs.
5. Connect with RHCs, PFs, and CHITAs who work in similar practices and communi-ties in a productive and interactive way.
6. Communicate about the challenges and successes urban and rural practices face in working in the health system and con-necting to community.